Wednesday 2 May 2012

Liverpool 2012-2013 Away (or Third) Shirt



WARNING THIS IMAGE HAS BEEN PHOTOSHOPPED

There have been a number of posts now on the internet with this design of the shirt. That said they all looked pretty bad. I will post when I can find one without a logo on the screen. This was photoshopped by me and yes I know its a poor job its just a quick version of what it will look it. Given time I would of made it better but as Ill be changing it when I can find a decent image it won't matter. Image is taken from the HOME SHIRT POST

Below is an image of a Liverpool fans proposed Home, Away, and Third kit. This is quite an accurate image of what potentially be made (minus the stripy bits). But of course these can change so don't think this for the truth.



To be the first to see a decent version of this shirt follow us @FootyKits

0 comments:

Post a Comment

What do you think?

No subscription required you can voice your opinion as Anonymous